Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission or parts of its content has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Any facts that might be perceived as a possible conflict of interest of the author(s) must be disclosed in the paper prior to submission.
- All authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript. The authors are requested to sign the "Agreement with Authors" and to submit it with the manuscript.
- Authors must use the Microsoft Word template without layout changings to prepare their manuscript.
- The paper contains no plagiarism, data fabrication and image manipulation.
- The submitting author, who is generally the corresponding author, is responsible for the manuscript during the submission and peer-review process.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.